Willow Heights Independent Living is a unique residence for seniors. Inside our residence, seniors will find a bevy of activities and amenities designed to suit their active lifestyles, all in an inviting atmosphere of comfort and community.
Residents at Willow Heights will enjoy entertaining family and friends, whether in their own apartment or at one of the many parlors, patios or entertainment areas specifically designed with fun in mind. Our Willow Heights common areas have been expanded and newly renovated to give all incoming residents what they want in a home.
With a host of activities, social events, services and amenities, Willow Heights truly brings new meaning to senior living.
Take a look at our brochure for more information.
Services & Amenities
Live in Style
- Community Areas
- Well-equipped Activities Area
- New Gym with state of the art and easy to use equipment!
- Scenic walking path with benches
- Patio area, with grills and outdoor games
- On-site parking
- New fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen
- Resident dining room
- New and private ambient dining room and bistro
- Automatic door openers for handicapped units
- Common area Wi-Fi
- Internet access
- Water, Electric and Basic Cable Service
- Transportation for community and lifestyle activities
- Emergency communications system
Relax and Play
- In-house Library and computer lab with books from the Robinson Township Library
- Chef-prepared meals served twice daily
- Weekly apartment housekeeping
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- Beauty salon
- Complimentary laundry services
- A wide variety of lifestyle and activity programs
- A new arts and crafts studio
- Health and wellness screenings and lectures in conjunction with Ohio Valley Hospital (OVH)
- An opportunity to join OVH’s Seniority group
Location and Contact Us
We are located right across the street from Ohio Valley Hospital, which makes it convenient for those who are part of their Seniority program, as well as for those who have appointments with one of their doctors in their Medical Office Building.
Our address is 32 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136
Call Doreen Bufalini-Vallecorsa to schedule a visit at 412-875-1695.
You may also visit www.willowsseniorliving.com for more information.