The Residence at Willow Lane is a contemporary, personal care senior living and memory care community. We combine all the comforts of home with the activity and security of a small community of people who care. Our residents enjoy a wide variety of social activities in an elegant setting, specially- planned programs, good food, friends and living assistance tailored to each resident’s particular needs.
We think moving into a Personal Care senior living residence should enhance your lifestyle and improve your outlook on life. Our senior living community can maximize your independence and bring peace of mind to you and your family.
We’ve got the perfect spot at Willow Lane picked out for you, so call today to learn more or arrange a visit you won’t forget.
- On-Site Beauty and Barber Shop
- Cozy Country Porch
- Resident Laundry Facilities
- Card Club Area and Pub
- Activities and Meeting Room
- Wellness Center
- Dry cleaning pick up and delivery
- Physician appointment services
- Transportation for personal needs
- Guest meal service
- Catering services for private parties
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Enhanced care services
- Special Care Area – Enhanced Care Plus Services
- Daily check-in service
Some special services may incur additional charges.
- Van transportation
- Therapeutic spa services
- Chef-prepared meals served 2 times a day
- Snack and beverage services
- Basic cable service
- Basic telephone service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily fresh linen service
- Recreational and social events
- Emergency call system
- 24-Hour certified staffing
- Nutrition management
- Daily fitness and exercise classes
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Room service due to temporary illness
Location and Contact Us
We are located right across the street from Ohio Valley Hospital, which makes it convenient for those who are part of their Seniority program, as well as for those who have appointments with one of their doctors in their Medical Office Building.
Our address is 30 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136
Call Lisa Unis at 412-875-1602 to schedule a visit, or for more information.
You may also visit http://www.willowsseniorliving.com/