Tuition and Fees
Please note that these costs are approximate and may apply only to the Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography. Students will incur additional significant costs associated with their education at La Roche University. Please visit their website at www.laroche.edu for current rates and more details.
|Application Fee to the School of Radiography||$25.00|
|Acceptance Fee to School of Radiography||$100.00|
|Tuition Paid to School of Radiography||$350.00 per semester/session (7) = $2,450.00*
|Act 33, 34, and 73 Clearances||$90.00|
|Textbooks for Hospital Courses||$675.00|
|Film Identification Markers*||$40.00|
|Uniforms and Shoes||$200.00|
|A.R.R.T. Exam Fee||$200.00|
|Total Approximated Costs||$3,780 or $1,330 with Scholarships|
The costs, listed above, are approximate and may be subject to change.
Additional expenses may include (but are not limited to):
- Parking* (if applicable; Ohio Valley Hospital offers free parking to all employees, students, patients and visitors)
- Replacement ID badge (if you lose the first one)
- Film markers*
- Radiation monitoring badge (if you lose the first one)
*Students are responsible for the cost of transportation, parking, film identification markers, and lunches incurred during any clinical externship. Students are also responsible for transportation and parking costs when fulfilling community service projects.
Students are encouraged to perform Internet searches for other available scholarships, particularly those from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists. Visit their website at www.asrt.org.
You may be eligible for a scholarship to The Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography. In order to be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be in good standing in the radiography program by adhering to all program rules and policies, as described in The Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography Student Handbook and the La Roche College Student Handbook.
- Maintain a minimum “B” grade in all didactic and clinical radiography courses and minimum “C” grade in La Roche College science and math courses, in accordance with the grading scale outlined in The Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography Student Handbook and the La Roche College Student Handbook.
- You must be a United States citizen.
Please open the Scholarship Contract below fore more information on how you may be eligible for a scholarship.
Refund Policy for Students who are Ineligible for a Scholarship
An institutional refund policy has been established for those students who drop a course or complete a withdrawal from school. Adjustments are for tuition only; non-refundable deposits and fees are not adjusted or refunded. The Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography courses will be adjusted based on the calculation provided below.
A student who withdraws from the program will have any paid hospital tuition refunded as follows:
- A 100 percent refund will be given prior to the start of classes for that semester. In the event of withdraw prior to the beginning of the first semester, 100 percent of tuition will be given minus the cost of any pre-ordered personal radiation dosimeters and the $100 deposit.
- A 50 percent refund will be given for withdrawal up to the third week of classes during fall and spring semesters and the second week of summer sessions.
- No refund will be given for withdrawal past the third week of fall and spring and the second week of summers.