Admitted and Current Students
Offered enrollment prior to Orientation will be required to complete the following.
1. Complete a Student Health Record Form (with vaccination records)
- Schedule an appointment and complete the following form with your physician. Please print forms single-sided. This physical form and vaccination record must be completed and submitted on Orientation Day in July. If you need titers, have them completed in advance of your appointment.
- Furthermore, please note that the mandatory flu shot will be available to you in the fall of 2018 and 2019 at no cost.
2. Submit the following by July Orientation Day. (Do not apply for these clearances until offered enrollment.)
- Required clearances/background checks, all originals must be submitted to the program
If you are an Admitted or Current Student at the Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography, you will be able to access all necessary school documents at our school portal.
Here, you will have full access to our OVH Google Apps, ExamSoft, and other internal student resources such as the guidebook, IT support, and our faculty directory.
A valid OVH Google login is required to access the site.
If you have questions regarding this specific portal, please call our IT Help Desk at 412-777-6523 during normal business hours.
If you are a past student requiring your transcripts, please print out the Transcript Form and fax or mail it to us at:
Ohio Valley Hospital School of Radiography
C/O Lori Fazio
W. Laird Davis Building
25 Heckel Road
Kennedy Township/McKees Rocks, PA 15136
You may also fax the form to 412-777-6866.