Outpatient Physical Therapy
At OVH, we have experienced Physical Therapists and Neurologic Specialists with many years of experience with specialized training in orthopedics, muscular/skeletal disorders, vestibular, and fall prevention. You can make weekly appointments to visit us until you’ve improved your mobility.
What We Treat
- Rehabilitation of muscle, joint, and movement impairments of spine and extremities
- Post-op rehabilitation from orthopedic surgery of the spine and extremities
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction and movement impairments of the spine and extremities
- Work related injuries (for pre-employment screens/test, contact BusinessFit)
- Neurological impairments
- Vestibular rehabilitation in our Balance and Fall Prevention Center
- VNG Testing (videonystagmography)
- Osteoporosis, management and prevention
OVH can help you manage your osteoporosis. Our personalized programs will help you understand and strengthen your bones! Our team will evaluate you and design a personalized exercise program to improve your strength, build bone, improve posture, and help prevent injury. We will educate you about exercises and daily activities that increase your risk of fracture.
1.Thorough neurological musculoskeletal exam, followed by development of individualized rehabilitation plan (only implemented by licensed staff)
2. Hands on one-to-one physical therapy
- Manual Therapy: soft tissue mobilization, joint or spinal mobilization, and/or massage
- Therapeutic exercise specific to movement impairment
- Pilates for Rehabilitation for stabilization of spine and extremities
- Specialized treatment and exercise for vestibular and balance conditions
3. Modalities for Pain Control and Healing
- Electrical Stim
- Cold Laser
Monday-Thursday: 7:00a.m.-7:00p.m. (last appointment at 5:40p.m.)
Friday: 7:00a.m.-5:00p.m. (last appointment at 3:40p.m.)
Please be sure to schedule an appointment.
Pilates consist of a program of exercises that teach you to use your core muscles to improve movement patterns and posture. It increases body awareness and promotes movement with precision and control. With program design input from physical therapists, sports medicine and fitness professionals, our instructors will help you improve your posture, endurance, core strength, lower back pain, and reduce the risk of future injury.
Location and Contact Us
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Main Hospital.
For more information on our Inpatient Physical Therapy, Outpatient Physical Therapy, or Pilates, please call us at 412-777-6231.
Most forms of insurance are accepted here.
If you are interested in our Acute Rehabilitation Unit, visit:
If you are interested in our BusinessFit Occupational Medicine Program, visit:
If you are interested in our Orthopedics Program, visit:
If you are interested in a Home Health program, visit: