Ohio Valley Hospital is proud to have state of the art Orthopedic Unit for anyone requiring an inpatient stay to recover from various orthopedic-related ailments. Whether you require a knee or hip replacement, or have additional needs that keep you in our Hospital overnight, our unit will be just the place you want to recover in.
- Our state of the art unit offers completely private rooms.
- Our Trapeze beds help patients recovering from a knee or hip replacement safely move around.
- An excellent patient-to-nurse, ensuring you have constant help and that your needs are met.
- A brand-new Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Gym, fully-staffed, to ensure your needs are met.
- Whether you need help learning how to get in and out of a bathtub after a knee or hip surgery, or want to work on building mobility and range-of-motion, our Gym has it all.
Location and Contact Us
Our Orthopedic center is located on the 5th floor of our Hospital. You may access the 5th floor by the elevators closest to our Cafeteria.
If you have questions, please contact our unit at 412-777-6722.
Our Orthopedics Program works with our Rehabilitation Services department. For more information, visit: