Welcome to The Residence at Willow Lane, a contemporary assisted senior living and memory care community. We combine all the comforts of home with the activity and security of a small community of people who care. Our residents enjoy a wide variety of social activities in an elegant setting, specially- planned programs, good food, friends and living assistance tailored to each resident’s particular needs.
We think moving into assisted senior living and memory care should enhance your lifestyle and improve your outlook on life. An assisted senior living community should maximize your independence and bring peace of mind to you and your family.
Residents can follow the aroma of fresh baked cookies to the heart of the home, the centrally located kitchen, reminiscent of an earlier time with family and friends. Listen to the soothing sounds of our aviary with paired birds or relive an extraordinary night by donning a hat and gloves. Every room of our Pathways Memory Care Program has been designed to stimulate the senses and invoke a feeling of familiarity and warmth.
We’ve got the perfect spot at Willow Lane picked out for you, so call today to learn more or arrange a visit you won’t forget. Call us at (412)331-6139 to schedule a visit. We are an affiliate of Ohio Valley Hospital.
• On-Site Beauty and Barber Shop
• Cozy Country Porch
• Resident Laundry Facilities
• Card Club Area and Pub
• Activities and Meeting Room
• Wellness Center
• Dry Cleaning Pickup and Delivery
• Physician Appointment Services
• Transportation for Personal Needs
• Guest Meal Service
• Catering Services for Private Parties
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
• Enhanced Care Services
• Special Care Area – Enhanced Care Plus Services
• Daily Check-in Service
Some special services may incur additional charges.
• Van Transportation
• Therapeutic Spa Services
• Chef Prepared Meals Served Two Times a Day
• Snack and Beverage Services
• Basic Cable Service
• Basic Telephone Service
• Weekly Housekeeping
• Daily Fresh Linen Service
• Recreational and Social Events
• Emergency Call System
• 24-Hour Certified Staffing
• Nutrition Management
• Daily Fitness and Exercise Classes
• Assistance with Personal Grooming
• Room Service Due to Temporary Illness