Ohio Valley Hospital Fund Development invites you to honor, pay tribute to or memorialize a loved one. Displayed prominently in the main hallway of the hospital, inscribed bronze and silver commemorative plaques create a permanent remembrance of the person to whom it is dedicated, and a daily reminder of the generosity of the donor.
If you would like to memorialize or pay tribute to a loved one, or to offer a gift in gratitude of someone’s care, please contact the Ohio Valley Hospital Fund Development office at (412) 777-6286. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Ohio Valley family members can designate gifts to the Family Garden in recognition of special people:
- In HONOR of a family member, co-worker or friend celebrating a special occasion, like a birthday, graduation, anniversary, retirement, birth of a child or grandchild
- In MEMORY of a loved one who has died. Memorial Gifts to the Family Garden can be accepted only from Ohio Valley family members. Memorial Gifts from others can be recognized with an Honor Roll plaque within the hospital’s traditional Commemorative Giving program.
Family Garden gifts are appreciated in any amount. Each will be acknowledged by a card to the donor and to the person being honored or their closest living family member. Gifts, and the name of the person honored, will be acknowledged in our annual Donor Report. Gifts of $250 or more will also be recorded on the permanent Family Garden plaque.
Donors may also contribute to support specific programs and events close to their hearts.
- Central Sterile Equipment
- Patient Education Software
- Community Health Education
- Preventative Health & Wellness Programs
- Health Fairs
- School of Nursing Scholarships
- School of Radiography Scholarships
- Digital Imaging Technology
Call (412) 777-6286 for more information